Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcoming

We've had the open sign out at the pottery over the weekend, and some old and new friends stopped in. Sold a plate yesterday to a charming couple who are attending U.C. Berkeley. Since that is my graduate school alma mater, we had lots to talk about. They are from Australia, and my knowledge of that country is inadequate, to say the least! But we still had lots to talk about. It was very pleasurable.
One of the things I like about being a potter is meeting people I wouldn't otherwise know. And, of course, getting compliments!

I've taken some photos of the studio set up for visitors, and I'll post some here.



Chris will be home tonight after going down to help with his mother's care all weekend while the rest of the family travels down south to a memorial for his uncle. Looking forward to having him home.


We've had lots of rain in California this week. I took this picture of the little driveway road that runs through our property yesterday, between showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment